a teacher friend and I were walking out of school talking. she was telling me that her car is right across the street. She said it’s not really a big deal, but it makes me so happy. I agreed, in fact, I had been thinking about that myself earlier today. I enjoy good team. Not just pretty backed tea, but loose leaf tea. it’s a little more expensive when you buy that good stuff, but you save money overall, and as I feel, it is the little things that matter. it can really brighten up my day to enjoy a really good cup of tea, or 12 🙂 jokingly, she pointed out that it’s awesome to the small things that could drive you crazy, that small thing at the end of the day that makes you snap! yes, that is so true. so I think that last thing is, take full of joy and those little things that make you smile.
Fill out the form to get your free report.
Stop Worrying and Start Living!
Let go of stress, anxiety and worry to start living your best life right now!
Podcast Recent Episodes
- Find Your Flow Podcast #128.2 – Traffic Secrets – Russell Brunson
- Find Your Flow Podcast Episode #128.1 – Traffic Secrets – Russell Brunson #cashflow
- Find Your Flow Podcast Episode #126 – How to Find Your Flow #findyourflow
- Find Your Flow Podcast Episode #125 – How to Take Calculated Risks
- Find Your Flow Podcast Episode #124.1 – The Tuttle Twins – Connor Boyack