there was a great movie back in the day about throwing parties, raves. there was a part where the one guy is asking the promoter why he goes through all that trouble, all the stress, all the money and energy to throw a party. he says, "the nod." sometimes, near the end of the party, there is one person that will give him the nod, the one that means thank you, and he knows that it was successful. I threw parties for years, as www.Level3Records.com for about the last 9 years,but for 3 or 4 years before that too. Blogging here now I remember getting some nods, but had forgotten how awesome, subtle, yet awesome it is. Anyway, playing tunes for the Little Leaguers yesterday, got one. Yup, still awesome.
Podcast Recent Episodes
- Find Your Flow Podcast #128.2 – Traffic Secrets – Russell Brunson
- Find Your Flow Podcast Episode #128.1 – Traffic Secrets – Russell Brunson #cashflow
- Find Your Flow Podcast Episode #126 – How to Find Your Flow #findyourflow
- Find Your Flow Podcast Episode #125 – How to Take Calculated Risks
- Find Your Flow Podcast Episode #124.1 – The Tuttle Twins – Connor Boyack