it occurred to me that I should make note about which hot sauces I like so I can keep track of different tastes. I could write them in a journal but that would probably get lost in the shuffle. so here is my review of the ghost pepper inside Irazu Volcanic Pepper Sauce: it has a very clean hot taste. No vinegar taste at all. I have to put a dab of it on the plate and then dip my food. the flavor is slightly juicy and doesn’t burn too painfully. it is very good and I would get it again.
Podcast Recent Episodes
- Find Your Flow Podcast #128.2 – Traffic Secrets – Russell Brunson
- Find Your Flow Podcast Episode #128.1 – Traffic Secrets – Russell Brunson #cashflow
- Find Your Flow Podcast Episode #126 – How to Find Your Flow #findyourflow
- Find Your Flow Podcast Episode #125 – How to Take Calculated Risks
- Find Your Flow Podcast Episode #124.1 – The Tuttle Twins – Connor Boyack