it occurred to me that I should make note about which hot sauces I like so I can keep track of different tastes. I could write them in a journal but that would probably get lost in the shuffle. so here is my review of the ghost pepper inside Irazu Volcanic Pepper Sauce: it has a very clean hot taste. No vinegar taste at all. I have to put a dab of it on the plate and then dip my food. the flavor is slightly juicy and doesn’t burn too painfully. it is very good and I would get it again.
Fill out the form to get your free report.
Stop Worrying and Start Living!
Let go of stress, anxiety and worry to start living your best life right now!
Podcast Recent Episodes
- Find Your Flow Podcast #128.2 – Traffic Secrets – Russell Brunson
- Find Your Flow Podcast Episode #128.1 – Traffic Secrets – Russell Brunson #cashflow
- Find Your Flow Podcast Episode #126 – How to Find Your Flow #findyourflow
- Find Your Flow Podcast Episode #125 – How to Take Calculated Risks
- Find Your Flow Podcast Episode #124.1 – The Tuttle Twins – Connor Boyack