Last week was super fun and super busy. I helped out my buddy Jon Barrett of SEO Secrets and Note Investors Summit doing the AV (Audio/Visual) for their big yearly summit.
There were about 250+ in attendance, and it was long days.
I didn’t get my podcast up last Wednesday or my Found Fridays blogpost up last week either.
And while I was really bummed and stressed about trying to get the podcast up, I was able to meet with my buddy G, (Gthemattressguy.com)
He is now helping me to get the podcasts edited and ready to post as well as the upcoming videos for the youtube channel.
SO, my apologies on the lag, but it will be worth it. We’ll be producing more content, and higher quality as we expand so I’m really excited about that.
Goals for this week:
1. Get Past Client/Current Client Referral System built for Air Plus Heating, Cooling & Solar. Add automated direct mail “thank you” notes that go out to their customers. Setup their Google Adwords Account, Facebook Ads, and start driving traffic to their funnel.
2. Package AV services with my Keynote Concert Services. Team up with Jon and possibly Kobe to make it happen. Discuss it Tuesday or setup a time to discuss it.
3. For www.DoItYourselfHomeSellersKit.com finish the funnel. Add opt-in offers to the blog page. Write new blog post about Shark Tank’s Kevin O’Leary and start running ads to the blogpost.
- Read: The Hour A Day Entrepreneur
- Tues- Marketing Summit
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Monday Thursday Saturday
- Finish soundproofing the music recording booth!
- Play some saxophone!
- Produce some music!
- Hour A Day Marketing Summit
- Family Night Monday night